Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which TT saddles with rail to install more forward?
Quote | Reply
At the front most of seatpost mount and of the Mistica rails it’s still well behind the BB. I am not UCI rule bound and do TT for fun.

Any saddles I could try otherwise to get me a hair more forward? On the nose for a TT the Mistica is fine but in training I care not be there forever.

Yes the frame is a hair big, but otherwise gives the coords I want. Just not this one, I hunt classified and ebay daily but a saddle might appease me until I find the next project.
Quote Reply
Re: Which TT saddles with rail to install more forward? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you have the same rig - would the info / arrangement in the linked article help?

https://www.slowtwitch.com/...t_Trinity__8716.html
Quote Reply
Re: Which TT saddles with rail to install more forward? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like my saddle very far forward as well. I'm on SMPs and love them. Check them out....

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: Which TT saddles with rail to install more forward? [Yutaka Sonik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yutaka Sonik wrote:
I think you have the same rig - would the info / arrangement in the linked article help?

https://www.slowtwitch.com/...t_Trinity__8716.html

Pretty much. Trinity pro TT with super extensions.

Thanks! I will look into that article. I have spare saddle top mount brackets in my parts bin I can try. I just now thought of that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Wove TT on my Speed Concept and have really liked it.

~Zac
Last edited by: ZacT: Nov 9, 23 11:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The bisaddle EXT has pretty long rails and should help you get far forward IMO since it's also a family long saddle.
Quote Reply