Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which GPS receive low battery Quarq signal?
Quote | Reply
My Wahoo Elemnt will display either of my other bike's Stages left only for low battery or my Garmin HRM.

However, I was kinda pissed the other day to do a hard hour of work to find the Quarq battery is likely low and giving me the typical low battery style data. Would have been nice to know as I keep a few spares in my car.

Any ideas which GPS's are supposed to get the low battery signal and which won't? Guess I could try the SRAM app to check it once in a while?
Quote Reply
Re: Which GPS receive low battery Quarq signal? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Wahoo gives me low battery warnings for my Quarq a good week or two before it dies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Garmin 520 gives a warning. Battery status is also available in the TrainerRoad app.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which Quarq?

The actual battery readings from the quarq itself have been useless for a long time. Both my dFours show 85% at all times- brand new battery and the ride before they die... I just have a pack of batteries in car glove box, one in the saddle bag and another by the back door as they always seem to die just as I'm rushing for a race or when I was about to start the bike club annual timetrial champs...

My original S975 did and does however still give good feedback.
Quote Reply