Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wheel Bag
Quote | Reply
Just bought a Renn Disk (575), so need recommendations on a good (well-padded) wheel bag for around $40.00 (or less). Did a search on previous posts, but didn't find much. Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheel Bag [TheBorg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheBorg,

A wheel bag is a wheel bag is a wheel bag.

There, that should stir things up for you Borg.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheel Bag [Wants2rideFast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ebay has the goods. There are stacks of buy now prices on there often. I just got one for $50 aussie which is $37 US or so and is a double with internal pocket for skewers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go into your LBS and ask them to order one for you from their J&B catalog. They may have them in stock in the store. We always keep 5-10 in stock. It 's a very nice bag at $39.00 for the double. Your choice of single or double. Both have pockets for skewers.
Last edited by: king1: Dec 5, 04 5:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't agree with a bag is a bag. I've got some of the simple Shimano and Campy wheel bags that I think are sufficent for most wheels including my carbon race wheels. I put my disk into a padded bad as the body of a disk wheels can be dented or punctered with pressure. The disk will still function but accumulated punctures will eventually weaken the structure.

I picked up a Rolf wheel bag that is padded and most bike shops can order a padded bag or try ebay.
Quote Reply