Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What outfit is macca wearing?
Quote | Reply
Is this a ZOOT one piece?

Quote Reply
Re: What outfit is macca wearing? [TheRock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
clearly it is a two piece. he is sponsored by Under Armour, maybe they make their own stuff now?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: What outfit is macca wearing? [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard it was not an under armor piece as they have not yet launched their Triathlon gear ...
Quote Reply
Re: What outfit is macca wearing? [tessitori] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I called Under Armor 2 yrs ago and supposedly they said it was specially made for him adn that maybe in the future they would make some for the public... The UA website even had a special section on Macca alone at that point...idk now

"Fear is what drives you in the last part of a marathon in an Ironman. The body is depleted and the mind is fuzzy. Short course racing is driven by power and finese at the end of a race, Ironman demands so much more and is driven by will and mental strength." Chris McCormack

10/28/08 Dev Paul had 400w FTP!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, the Under Armour logo is clearly visible in the pics. Now whether or not it is someone else's product with their logo on it I don't know, but my guess is that they produce something specifically for him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He has been wearing UA logoed race gear for a couple years now and UA never returned any emails regarding if they would offer to the public. So I am not sure why they sponsor him- to promote their running line? Which is not that great.
S
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just want to say...

"CLICK KLACK!!!!!"

"Wow, are you a triathlete?"
If spoken by a non-swimmer, that's a compliment. When spoken by a swimmer.... -glitch
My wife's blog http://www.hostilewit.com
Quote Reply