Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What happened to AWA early registration?
Quote | Reply
This question was buried in the recent AWA thread, but I will ask again: what has happened to the early registration links for AWA gold members? Emails to the awa@ironman.com email and athlete services desk go unanswered. Those early registrations are valuable when it comes to popular races and trying to get an early tier price.
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to AWA early registration? [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's only available to AWA Platinum

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to AWA early registration? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
it's only available to AWA Platinum

.....and AWA Uranium!
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to AWA early registration? [T3_Beer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I get it. It’s douchey to ask this question. It implies I am living the good life of an AWA Gold designee. Trust me: I’m not wearing the swim caps or strutting around in the purchased kit. The early registration is helpful, and I might want to use it on some popular races like MT 70.3 and the new Ireland full.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I give zero cares about being an AWA but wear the cap because it was free and beats buying one. Am I unknowingly being a total douche, I mean, more of a douche than wearing an IM race cap?
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to AWA early registration? [ntc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we can wear ours together and form a AM douche crew
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not all races have AWA early registration. I got one for Santa Rosa for next a week or so ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So are you going to do Ireland or are you just thinking about it? I would bet it will be an early sell out.
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to AWA early registration? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thinking about Ireland. Wife is unusually enthused by the idea, but I’m debating whether to just stay stateside and do the regular IMLP thing. Agree that it will sell out fast, which is why I want that link.
Quote Reply