Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What do you use to clean your flat black QR frame?
Quote | Reply
If you have the flat black QR frames of late, what does a good job getting the finger prints off and make the frame look clean?

I have a specific matte detailer from Chemical Guys but it honestly doesn't quite get the job done (on my bike or my car lol).

Maybe pledge furniture polish?
Quote Reply
Re: What do you use to clean your flat black QR frame? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Cervelo P5 came in a matte black so if your QR frame is like that I would not use Pledge or anything with wax in it. I have used simple green or just soapy water. Thread about it here: https://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._finish_P5_P5025734/
Quote Reply
Re: What do you use to clean your flat black QR frame? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try Windex or similar product.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Windex or baby wipes.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: What do you use to clean your flat black QR frame? [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spray Nine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use the Muc-Off bike cleaner on my P5 and works really well. Love their products.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Magic Eraser!

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Windex on my matte black R5.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've found that Maxima Bio Wash does a great job on matte finishes...

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Baby wipes for post-ride cleanup. Regular car wash soap (Meguiar's Gold Class) for the full wash, and then Muc Off Matte Finish Detailer to finish it up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike luster works great buy online much cheaper
Quote Reply