Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler?
Quote | Reply
I have always wondered what the conversations between Lance and David/Tyler was after they got caught for doping. As we know he is good friends with both of them.

Is he pissed at them, did he just say "why did you get caught", is he still friends with them; or is he putting distance between them and himself now to keep his name clear. Does he even care, and life just goes on like before.

What do you think..??
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler? [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
David and Tyler who? That's what people will be saying years from now when lance still holds the record for consecutive wins. Heck..people have to be saying that now. And if Tyler is guilty (who am I to say he is/isn't) he should cough up his gold just like David had to with his World's win (that still gets me steamed..I saw it live and in person and I feel cheated)
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler? [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HA HA </Nelson>
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler? [bitwiz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doh<homer>
Quote Reply
Something like this? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Here's a ten foot pole, I wouldn't touch you with this."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good question. That I have no answer for. Two different situations though:

With respect to Millar, he has publiclly admitted the useage and that he said he did something wrong and made a mistake. He's already planning his comeback in 2006/

As for Hamilton guilty or not, he is denying everything and saying that he will fight it out in every court in on the planet to prove his innosence, which historically is the standard practice when a positive test comes back.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Next time around use my juice" *takes out syrinage from pocket* "it's undetectable and automatically pays the officials off"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Better you guys than me. They'll never catch me I'm the gingerbread man...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler?

*Beep* Hi, this is Lance. I'm not home right now. If you leave you name and number, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

------------------------------------

David and Tyler are probably wondering why Lance isn't returning their calls.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"You know, Sheryl's a musician; she knows a lot of junkies. She even dated Eric Clapton for a while. I can relate. Someday she'll probably write a song about me, too. After all, I stole her from Kid Rock."

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The three of them are having lunch at some beautiful place in Europe where the men ponder life, and discuss how cycling became their vehicle to touch the world. Lance tells them, "Guys, you remember when we were young, we didn't race, we didn't train, we just went outside and played. Go back there, remember that spirit, it's who you really are. You are not a "drug cheat", you are not "loser", and you are not bad people. Give the world a gift, go away and find your Self while playing on your bike. Come back in a couple years and take the circuit by storm, showing us that we are indeed capable of greater things when we attain sobriety from our devices. In the meantime, if you find yourself strapped for cash I can arrange for delivery of up to 10,000 of my wristbands, which you can buy for $10,000 and then turn around sell for upwards of $100,000. That is more than enough to pay for a nice little cabin in some remote area of the woods."
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler? [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THAT is a good question...would you put your love handle into any woman who was with Kid Rock?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler? [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gottabekidding,

I guess your busted! The metabolized byproduct of ginger root is banned as a stimulant according to the UCI rulebook.

Now what do you have to say for yourself?

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler? [Wants2rideFast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! Good one. Ya got me. Never thought about that.

~AB~
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think Lance said to David and Tyler? [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gottabekidding,

Gotcha! It sure sounded official, didn't it.

You're a great sport, though. Great sense of humor and not wrapped too tight.

Good luck.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was funny!!!

LOL

Paul
Quote Reply