Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's your 'go to' race kit? Different for short course vs long course?
Quote | Reply
As I was putting together my stuff for the latest sprint tri, I thought about why I chose to wear 'this' vs 'that'.

What do people do for racing? Same kit always? Change depending on the course/distance? I really wanted to wear my Rev3 matching blue tri suit at the Rev 3 Oly race a few weeks ago, but the top wasn't perfect in the wind, so I went with something I knew was better/faster.

I know more than a few will mention Kiwami tri suit for everything.

But, I'm still curious about what people do....
Quote Reply
Re: What's your 'go to' race kit? Different for short course vs long course? [dtoce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DeSoto.....
Quote Reply
Re: What's your 'go to' race kit? Different for short course vs long course? [dtoce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally different for distance!

Sprint and Olympic distance old school speedo.
Half and full I'll use a tri kit.

Working up to using the smuggler for 56 miles though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WYN republic sleeved tri suit. For everything. It’s amazing. Their cycling kits are also amaze balls.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.kiwamitri.com/spider-ws1-p/spiws1.htm

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeSoto for everything.

Tomorrow, will try castelli Sanremo sleeved in the first race. If it works, castelli forum everything.

I think the only thing to change between short and long course are potentially running shoes...
Quote Reply
Re: What's your 'go to' race kit? Different for short course vs long course? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
WYN republic sleeved tri suit. For everything. It’s amazing. Their cycling kits are also amaze balls.

Good looking stuff except I wouldn’t be caught dead with the California flag on me
Quote Reply