Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [mikelsonian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Um yesterday, 6 Krispie Kremes with chocolate icing and cream filling. Don't tell my husband.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I once ate five doughnuts and a bowl of chili, while drinking a can of Coke and a quart of chocolate milk, for lunch. I didn't plan on the chili but the guy at the store gave it to me free.

Though I was in the middle of riding 100 miles a day across the U.S., so that mitigates it a bit. My head was spinning for awhile when I got back on the bike.

http://www.jt10000.com/
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... criticize someone who I think is too thin.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [T-Weed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was todays fat ass project!! "burp"

Quote | Reply
Not recently, but:

The Gorditos baby burrito, in one sitting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5 Guys Bacon Cheeseburger (2 patties), done all the way (every fixin available, including grilled jalepenos), topped with a grilled hot dog. It was DELICIOUS, but I seriously felt like I was going to die that afternoon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is hilarious. No joke, I ate an entire bag of Ms Vickies chips before getting to the 4th page...

For all time fatassness, one year my buddies and I were out celebrating someones birthday at a local German restaurant during Oktoberfest. We each had 4L of Warsteiner, 2 GIANT pretzels, and the house platter meal, which comprised of one of everything the place made, like a bunch of different types of snitzle, chicken cordon, bratwurst, pork hock, spatzel (kind of noodle), sauerkraut, etc etc. Black forest cake for dessert, naturally. Best meal of my life. Our bill was astronomical.

The funny part is we went out after to booze it up more and go DANCING. I can't remember what kind of moves we were able to bust out by that point, but needless to say, nobody went home lucky that night.

Anyone watch epic mealtime? This is hilarious....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [El Kabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... E P I C !
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [spacebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they do still make and sell it, at least in central texas. i haven't had it since high school (10+ years ago), but i know it's still around...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
El Kabong wrote:
This was todays fat ass project!! "burp"

Dude I can batter that and deep fry it for you :0)

Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cooked a bubba burger and put it in the middle of a Chick-fil-a sandwich, add bacon, cheese and some chick-fil-a sauce and your ready to go!
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [mgalluzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grilled cheese sandwich with Pringles smashed in the middle---or a BLT minus the L/T with butter on each piece of toast and 1/2 inch of Hellman's Mayo on each side (about 10 strips of bacon) AND real cheddar cheese & then washed down with 2 or 3 glasses of chocolate milk. I actually make that sandwich about 1x a year and go into a grease overdose and am remorseful enough about it to shut it down & go to the health food store & drop $100 to remedy the guilt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thank you all for posting...
I'm in the middle of a taper. Taper = not eating= sucks!!
yet this thread was so helpful, as after reading it @ 4am I'm too nauseous to eat!

I'll post my fatass eating binge on Sunday night after the race- I hear the Feast @ Pumpkinman is quite a treat!!!

Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [juliegruns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that why I gain weight while tapering?? You're supposed to not eat as much?

Quote | Reply
Nothing is better than a mcgangbang (double big mac and replace the middle bun with a junior chicken) after a hard race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Back in college (1999 or so) BK had $1 whoppers.... bought 6 and went home to eat them while watching the Jayhawks play basketball in my dorm room.

Been know to eat 2 subs, couple chipotle burritos ect. Im a fat man at heart.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I win.

Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF.. Did you just lick the icing smooth?

Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't "doing something fatass" counterproductive to the word "fatass" in the first place? I think doing NOTHING would be more fatass than anything anyone here could post or eat. Eating requires movement.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my most fatass day was on what I call a trash day.

breakfast
11 various fresh hot glazed donuts. with 4 cups of coffee

lunch
I had a 12 inch subway, tame I know

this was for an inventory at work, after wards went to the bar :

one order of nachos
one order of pretzels
one of order of cueso
two margaritas
6 beers

I then went out for pizza after that

with some more drinks

http://talesofthemissing.wordpress.com/
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went to a Yankees game and sat in the Legends Suites where all fancy food is included. I consumed:

- Veal meatloaf
- short rib raviolis in gorgonzola cheese sauce (multiple helpings)
- pork shank and potatoes
- several Heinekens

Then adjourned to the actual seats and had some peanut M&Ms and a chocolate/vanilla milk shake.

Most excellent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why did this thread go away?

Thought of it today...probably only a 4 of 10 on my personal gluttony scale, but I mixed up a tiny batch of baking mix, milk and sugar just so I could eat raw batter.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After one very long training day, I ate 5 1/4 pounders with cheese in one sitting. After many average training days, i have a 1 lb burger with cheese but just the one bun.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I work this weekend I found the vending machine crying in a corner. To console it I bought poptarts and two packages of caramel cremes plus a mountain dew. The machine felt better and so did my tummy but only for a little bit.....then I consoled the bathroom....
Quote Reply

Prev Next