Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
It is not uncommon for foreign countries to have dinner stretch for hours (3 isn't abnormal), unlike the US where we typically scarf it down & off to something else in life. I took the slow approach, ate slowly, enjoyed it all. I got my appetite because I really didn't eat anything the day before much--aside from what was with me on my 5 hour bike ride (gels/drinks). Actually, if not for triathlon, I'd be 430 lbs like my brother is--I have the "chubby gene pool" in me, but am all about 145-150 racing weight & top out about (now) at 155 in the "chubby season" so...appetite is really genetic I think. It takes a lot of self discipline, unlike the trip to the Italian Buffet I spoke of in my previous post.

Ya, I've spent some time in Europe and in theory, due to your eating slowly, supposedly you would therefore eat less, but apparently not always. Well, it's a good thing you have triathlon to help keep your weight down:)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
Rocky M wrote:
Eating at a buffet for 3 hours (we went so when they converted from breakfast to lunch we could stay to eat both breakfast/lunch.
It started with a custom omelet, not sure how much bacon & sausage, crepes with whipped cream, quiche with cheddar/ham/green pepper, waffles with whipped cream, eggs benedict, a coke, coffee, toast, then it converted to the lunch. I ate pizza, pasta, garlic bread, had a milkshake, shrimp & cocktail sauce, ceasar salad, water, glass of orange juice, some kind of roasted garlic chicken, roast beef slice, then polished it off with some frozen yogurt & assorted desserts. It did take 3 hours to eat all that though. It was an Italian place & most everything was home-cooked right there in front of you. I had a rough time walking to the car after that...skipped working out that day, too miserable.

OR...eating one of those KFC chicken/cheese/bacon things where they have no bread on it & instead wrap fried chicken breast in place of bread & pack in the bacon/cheese. That was disgusting...

I haven't read every post but I think yours must be the tops: eating for THREE HOURS and yet you did not even work out that day??? Where did your huge appetite come from??? Were you held hostage and starved by terrorists??? Your food summary is beyond belief, and way beyond my measly five 1/4 pounders with cheese.

Also, your KFC delicacy sounds scrumptious to me:)

Yeah, I think you win.

http://mediocremultisport.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tackled an entire large pecan pie from Whole Foods last week, it was that good. Picking up another one tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [Midtown Miles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Midtown Miles wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
Rocky M wrote:
Eating at a buffet for 3 hours (we went so when they converted from breakfast to lunch we could stay to eat both breakfast/lunch.
It started with a custom omelet, not sure how much bacon & sausage, crepes with whipped cream, quiche with cheddar/ham/green pepper, waffles with whipped cream, eggs benedict, a coke, coffee, toast, then it converted to the lunch. I ate pizza, pasta, garlic bread, had a milkshake, shrimp & cocktail sauce, ceasar salad, water, glass of orange juice, some kind of roasted garlic chicken, roast beef slice, then polished it off with some frozen yogurt & assorted desserts. It did take 3 hours to eat all that though. It was an Italian place & most everything was home-cooked right there in front of you. I had a rough time walking to the car after that...skipped working out that day, too miserable.

OR...eating one of those KFC chicken/cheese/bacon things where they have no bread on it & instead wrap fried chicken breast in place of bread & pack in the bacon/cheese. That was disgusting...

I haven't read every post but I think yours must be the tops: eating for THREE HOURS and yet you did not even work out that day??? Where did your huge appetite come from??? Were you held hostage and starved by terrorists??? Your food summary is beyond belief, and way beyond my measly five 1/4 pounders with cheese.

Also, your KFC delicacy sounds scrumptious to me:)

Yeah, I think you win.

Actually, not me but rather Rocky M:)

Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In my younger days I used to sometimes put different combinations of foods together for a meal. For instance pizza, hotdogs and a baked potato or cheeseburger, sweet and sour chicken and mac and cheese.

I'm getting hungry.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:
In my younger days I used to sometimes put different combinations of foods together for a meal. For instance pizza, hotdogs and a baked potato or cheeseburger, sweet and sour chicken and mac and cheese. I'm getting hungry.

Ya, i still do that as most evenings i'll have three "courses". Last night the first was potato chips and tex mex sour cream dip; second was 4 hot dogs; and third was 6 large peanut butter cookies, all washed down with about 24 oz of mtn dew:)

Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a college student: Poured 1/2lb bag of plain M&M's into a large jar of half filled with peanut butter and ate all them (some PB was left over).

As an adult: Ate 8 frozen Snickers Ice Cream bars in one sitting. Could have kept going but showed some restraint (just a wee bit).

Tad

It took awhile, but I finally discovered that its not the destination that's important, but rather the journey.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [TMT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a pretty good battle with the Bacchanal buffet at Caesar's last month. See here for pictures

plate of sushi - several tuna rolls, california rolls, shrimp, octopus and some random pork stuffs
roast beef, slab bacon, loaded baked potato
cocktail shrimp, lobster chowder, craw fish
carne asada street tacos (pic missing)
snow crab legs (2 plates of those)
little more sushi
carrot cake, gelato
mixed berry chocolate cup

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To kick off the season's festivities and to honor Paula Deen, the most fatass of them all I
made a "Gooy Butter Cake".

I plan on making and consuming at least two more before the new year. It's basically 2 sticks
of butter, cake mix, eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ive wolfed down an entire pack of Bacon a bunch of times
happens when my wife says shes busy and I need to make my own dinner
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In and Out Burger....double meat, double cheese, fries, chocolate shake. Tasted fabulous going down. Felt like crap once it settled in my tummy. It was worth it.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [lutzman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lutzman wrote:
In and Out Burger....double meat, double cheese, fries, chocolate shake. Tasted fabulous going down. Felt like crap once it settled in my tummy. It was worth it.

With all due respect, there's a name for that: it's a #1 with a shake. And it's a warmup for the tales of fatassery rippling through this thread. I've eaten some "meals" that are truly unspeakable, things that can maybe be described with a symbol instead of words (like Prince), but they pale in comparison to these fellas' exploits.

If that's the worst thing you've ever put in your body...man, you gotta live a little :)

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
renorider wrote:
lutzman wrote:

With all due respect, there's a name for that: it's a #1 with a shake. And it's a warmup for the tales of fatassery rippling through this thread. I've eaten some "meals" that are truly unspeakable, things that can maybe be described with a symbol instead of words (like Prince), but they pale in comparison to these fellas' exploits.

I'll consider myself appropriately rebuked. :)
If that's the worst thing you've ever put in your body...man, you gotta live a little :)
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [lutzman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woke up at 12:00pm one day with why looked like the remnants of an entire Taco Bell family meal ( the one that feeds 6 people) all over the bed, my clothes and face. I had no memory of this from the night before. I don't know what was worse, the hangover of the gastric stress. Ruined for days. No Taco Bell since or ever again.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was a college swimmer and coach. I know that swimming really ignites the furnace. I've participated in and observed some unreal feats of consumption.

When I was in high school, after a 10,000m swim workout on Thanksgiving Day, I went home and had "pre-dinner," three huge slabs of cranberry bread with butter. Then for the actual meal, I had both turkey drumsticks and thighs, the liver, three servings of stuffing/dressing, covered in gravy and cranberry sauce, two bowls of broccoli, a sweet potato, and two slices of chocolate Chip cheesecake. I also drank a glass of wine and smoked a cigar. Then a triple decker sandwich with cheese and mayo a few hours later.

Once, after an 11k swim workout, I ate an entire box of Entemann's chocolate Chip cookies on the drive home. At home I fried up some bacon and then fried up 4 eggs in the bacon fat.

I saw one of my college swimmers, after a practice in California, eat 2(!!!) In-n-Out 4 x 4's, animal style. A 4x4 is four patties and four slices of cheese. He also ate an order of fries and a chocolate shake.
Last edited by: 140triguy: Dec 5, 14 10:35
Quote Reply

Prev Next