Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's my bike worth?
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 2006 Cervelo Dual. It was the Dura Ace build, 54 cm. I tore my achilles half way through the 2006 season and have struggled with serious bouts of laziness & fatness. The bike has been used sparingly since. It has a few scratches on the frame and the cranks but in good shape. Any ideas on what it's worth?

Thanks,

Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: What's my bike worth? [wazafatass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a reference, I sold a 2006 Ultegra Cervelo Dual a couple months ago for $750.

Quote | Reply
If you are patient you can probably get more. I was able to get $1,150 for mine last fall with an Ultegra build. It was the silver/grey year model, maybe '06 or '07? I had it on CraigsList for several months, but eventually got that with no shipping hassles.

It's 'worth' whatever someone is willing to pay and a lot of people don't want to pay the carbon entry price and save a few hundred over a new alum. Mine was pretty flawless and didn't even have a paint spec, but you can still find good coin for a Dual.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: Oct 17, 11 13:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think more around 750.00 also

Quote | Reply
depends on where you live.
9 sp or 10 sp Dura Ace?
You'll get more $ in the spring..fewer people want to buy bikes now since they won't be able to ride them outside (less daylight, colder, etc)
Quote Reply