Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Weird! Did anyone else notice?
Quote | Reply
I got my credit card statement today and the charge for IMUSA is on it. Or is it? I noticed that under the charge it had Ironman Idado. I looked on the IMUSA website and my name is definitely on their list. Did anyone else notice this? Should I be concerned?
Quote Reply
Re: Weird! Did anyone else notice? [Jerry in PA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw the same thing. I also noticed that when the registration for IMUSA was coming online there were some things that said IM Idaho. But I am listed as being in IMUSA. If you actually read the whole disclaimer(I did, and I know, I'm a loser) parts of it said IMUSA and parts of it said IM Idaho. Also, when registration first opened, it linked to the Idaho registration page on Active.com(but it clearly said Idaho, and a search for Lake Placid brought the correct page)

As a guy who has done more than my share of web site coding, I'll hazard a guess as to what happened. They probably use the same code for each event, and when the new event comes up, they copy all the web pages and modify them accordingly. I would guess that they published the Lake Placid pages before they actually finished making changes, and similarly, the charge on your credit card says Idaho. They don't care what your credit card statement says as long as they get the money.

I would say that as long as you can find yourself on the registered entrants list, and the confirmation email is correct, you're all set. If you're very worried, then send them an email, or call them up.

I wish you a good training season, and I'll see you next year.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply