Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

We need a new forum below Lavendar Room
Quote | Reply
Called "The ITBS Emergency Room."

Go do a search here for "ITB" or "ITBS" and you'll get back a million posts on this. The numbers tower over the cranks and LBS threads. For someone first lurking Slowtwitch, they'd think "ITBS" is some kind of highly contagious chlymidia, a virus, or bacteria, spreading like wildfire, rapidly through the ranks.

The numbers do not lie. You've had it. If you haven't yet, you'll get it. "The ITBS Room Forum," ---You've Had It, You'll Get It, You'll Hobble, You'll Suffer.

Runners and athletes around the world wait for some kind of messiah to develop a cure all lotion to end this madness once and for all.

We are sick of the stretches, sick of the straps, sick of the ugly, painful, brutal hip abductor exercises, and running form concerns. The money is there, the numbers are staggering. We could give millions for a cure, from one quick slap of lotion on the outside of the knee.
Quote Reply
Re: We need a new forum below Lavendar Room [boothrand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had it and I'll probably get it again....

Hysterical, as usual......

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Booth, I almost posted something like this earlier. I'm glad I didn't since yuor post is a LOT funnier for sure :-)))

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been totally sucked into this ITBS fear!

I never had it but assume that, from the number of posts, it is just a matter of time before I am a cripple...I am fully terrified!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did I read that the Norminator was suffering from ITBS just prior to his Kona win?
Quote Reply
Re: We need a new forum below Lavendar Room [reggiedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You'll get it.

My goal is to get it going on both sides at the same time.

I've had it on the left and then on the right but not yet both at the same time. I'm telling you I think its possible. I felt my left one coming back the other day, and I think if I would have pushed it, I would have made the "double ITBS" gang.

I don't think you graduate to the "ITBS Gold Club," until you have both condyle sacs and bands inflamed, at the same time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard that "they" say you get ITBS from public toilet seats. ;-)

While at the risk of massively jinxing myself - not unlike Homer Simpson shouting at the top of his lungs, "I will not get my come-uppance! NO come-uppance!!!" - I ain't never had it yet. (fingers and toes were crossed as I hit enter)

Gee - another potential injury to look forward to. Swell.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply