Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Want to trade spouses?
Quote | Reply
This could be the opportunity many of you have been hoping for...to trade in your current spouse for a new one! You could even make $50,000 in the process...what a deal!

Here's the scoop. I was contacted by a casting agency looking for a fitness oriented family for the TV Show Trading Spouses. Below is an excerpt ftom her email:

I think a motivated and driven Mom/Dad involved in athletics would be fantastic for the show. If you are not familiar with 'Trading Spouses', it is a family-oriented reality-based show on the FOX network that highlights various cultures and lifestyles of families across America. It’s been compared to a "foreign exchange student program" for Moms. It's a once in a lifetime experience that is fun, educational, and profitable – at the end of our seven day shoot, each family that has participated has received $50,000.00!

Perhaps you know of a family that may be perfect for the show. (FYI, each family must consist of at least one child between 6-17 years of age and have two parents within the home). We have a deadline approaching, and I would love to extend this opportunity to as many families as possible.

If you know of a family that may be interested, tap back at me and I'll fill you in on the rest of the details.

Fred Sommer
Last edited by: SommerSports: Mar 24, 05 2:02
Quote Reply