Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTH in auburn lodging?
Quote | Reply
race I was supposed to do is cancelled on april 17th.
Will do the World's toughtest instead.
Lodging there fell flat too...
So looking for cheap lodging...anyone? tips?

thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTH in auburn lodging? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When are you coming to town. I have a friend on the Mad Cows in Davis and I can see if he can put the word out and get you a home stay - Davis is about 30 minutes from Auburn - maybe less that time of day. You could also talk to Brad, he may be able to help you out.

We are camping up at the transition area, though I don't think it's an actual camp site - we are just parking a trailer up there on Friday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I stayed at the Super 8 in Auburn last year...split a room with some buddies. It's a nice hotel and Brad has a discounted rate for WTH entrants. Here's a link to the info page for lodging: http://www.bradventures.com/wt/auburninfo.shtml
Not sure if they are filled up already though...that's a possibility. Good luck and see ya on the 17th.
Quote Reply
Re: WTH in auburn lodging? [TriDi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the cheap ones are gone.
do you guys know if there is any homestay there?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
E-mail Brad re: homestay, I think he can help you out on this one. He is very approachable about this kind of thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey francois,
i live in davis, and we have a futon couch if you wanna crash here. we're about 45 mins from auburn.

toad (tmpalmer@ucdavis.edu)

http://www.kenyawilds.com/faculty.html
Quote Reply
Re: WTH in auburn lodging? [toadpalmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Toad,

thanks a lot. Just had found a place before reading your post. I will keep it in mind in case it falls through.
Quote Reply