Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 2008 QR stock saddle
Quote | Reply
I am interested in buying a backup saddle. The stock QR-branded saddle that came on my 2008 QR Caliente ended up being more comfortable than any other saddle I tried. If anybody pulled one of these off their new bike and threw it in a parts bin, please let me know what you'd like for it. It's black and gray leather, like this one:

Thanks!

mm
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2008 QR stock saddle [mullinsm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mullinsm wrote:
I am interested in buying a backup saddle. The stock QR-branded saddle that came on my 2008 QR Caliente ended up being more comfortable than any other saddle I tried. If anybody pulled one of these off their new bike and threw it in a parts bin, please let me know what you'd like for it. It's black and gray leather, like this one:

Thanks!

mm

You should post this in the classifieds...

Quote | Reply
And cut that steerer tube.

NickG wrote:
mullinsm wrote:

Thanks!

mm

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2008 QR stock saddle [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Livetotri wrote:
And cut that steerer tube.

Lol Eli, I totally missed that! That's not a steerer tube, that's a stripper pole!

NickG wrote:
mullinsm wrote:

Thanks!

mm

Quote | Reply
Most expensive stripper pole they make!

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2008 QR stock saddle [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one from a 2008 QR Seduza. The gray felt area is chewed up a bit at the nose. I can send some pictures if you want.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2008 QR stock saddle [mullinsm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Think i have a like new one that only has about 200 miles on it. I will check after i get back from the fruit market.