Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Visiontech Carbon Pro Integrated Bar
Quote | Reply
I noticed that Nytro now has this bar for sell. Is this the new carbon bar we have been waiting for? Sizing is a little confusing.

http://www.nytro.com/product164.html
Quote Reply
Re: Visiontech Carbon Pro Integrated Bar [crowrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the 90mm refers to the 'stem' length, and the 230-290mm refers to the aerobar extension length. So the size [320-390] is the length from steerer tube to end of bar extensions. Just my guesstimate...
Quote Reply
Re: Visiontech Carbon Pro Integrated Bar [johnphillips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, I could tell that they were adding the two lengths to get the total size. Guess its time to get the measuring tape out. I thought this bar was going to have adjustable aerobars similar to HED/Profile. Guess not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm...the VT/FSA guys at Wildflower told me the Carbon Tri Max integrated bar was about six weeks out.

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Re: Visiontech Carbon Pro Integrated Bar [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's what I thought too...surprise! I have not tried to order them yet but I am about to call Nytro.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK...just got off the phone with NYTRO. They do not have them in stock but can get them in 1 week if you order them. FYI. I wonder if these will fit a bit large like the TriMaxPlus?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why would you spend $400 in bars when the same company has come up with a base bar and carbon or alu clip ons which retails for
$150 for alu
$180 for carbon

Besides, this combo is more adjustable than the one piece.
Quote Reply
Re: Visiontech Carbon Pro Integrated Bar [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. I would totally buy the flat aluminum base bar and the carbon-aluminum clip-on bars, because I have founf that having adjustability in stem length is key in getting my elbows to be positioned just right. Having the aerobars pads in a less than ideal position to get my aerrobar placement right hasn't been great, nor is adjusting my saddle position. Personnally, I would buy the
Quote Reply