Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vision trimax wheels
Quote | Reply
Hi has anyone had any problems with Vision trimax t42 wheels? I have rode on them for around 1000km in hilly triathlons and the carbon is bubbling up on the rims. 4 months out of warranty. Major disappointment to be honest.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision trimax wheels [Timber2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Timber2 wrote:
Hi has anyone had any problems with Vision trimax t42 wheels? I have rode on them for around 1000km in hilly triathlons and the carbon is bubbling up on the rims. 4 months out of warranty. Major disappointment to be honest.

What country are you in? In Australia, consumer law protects you beyond the manufacturers warranty. I would go back to Vision. That's not acceptable and is a manufacturing issue.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision trimax wheels [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
from the UK..I have emailed Vision and they have just stated the warranty information. other emails have not been replied to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Timber2 wrote:
from the UK..I have emailed Vision and they have just stated the warranty information. other emails have not been replied to.
Reply thanking them and explaining how you're going to make sure everyone knows about it by sharing on your social mediall outlets and name them. They don't deserve any less.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From someone currently in the market for new race wheels, this is not the reaction I was hoping to see from Vision. Very disappointing to say the least.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision trimax wheels [t3c9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hope I hear something from them tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There has to be another story here? That hasn't happened through normal wear and tear. What aren't you telling us?
Quote Reply
Re: Vision trimax wheels [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all good in the end. Vision Uk contacted me and asked me to send them to back. Got the replacements today!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Timber2 wrote:
all good in the end. Vision Uk contacted me and asked me to send them to back. Got the replacements today!
You got your wheels replaced in a week? That seems very fast. Sucks you had to deal with the initial no.

Oui, mais pas de femme toute de suite (yes, but I am not ready for a woman straight away) -Stephen Roche's reply when asked whether he was okay after collapsing at the finish in the La Plagne stage of the 1987 Tour
Quote Reply