Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vision Tech Basebar with alternate brake lever?
Quote | Reply
Any suggestions as to what brake lever works best (with the least amount of fitting headaches and rivet rattles) with a Vision Tech base bar?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Todd Colby
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Tech Basebar with alternate brake lever? [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From what I have read....VisionTech brake levers.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Tech Basebar with alternate brake lever? [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I succesfully forced some carbon Cane Creek levers into Vison Tech bars. It can be done, but only because I do not live in the USA I did not use the original Vison levers.

Sergio

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: English is not my first language. Please read this translated post considering that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I recently built a bike using the Vison brakes with Vison basebar. I nearly crashed a bunch of times fidgiting with the levers because the rattling. The shop changed to Profile levers and they're great. Seamless.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of carbon Blackwells in my Vision Base bar. All you do is remove the sleeve on the brake lever expansion setup and it works great.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Tech Basebar with alternate brake lever? [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have a set of carbon Blackwells in my Vision Base bar. All you do is remove the sleeve on the brake lever expansion setup and it works great.
The Blackwell levers don't have a sleeve... just the silver aluminum expander. I have them and they won't fit in my Vision bars so I'm guessing I can dremel out the inside diameter a bit.

http://irondad06.blogspot.com/

http://irondad.blogspot.com/

Quote Reply