Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Velocity (USA) Wheel Customer Service
Quote | Reply
A few weeks ago I started breaking spokes on my Velocity Spartacus Pro wheelset. I talked to my LBS and they told me to call Doug over at Velocity who told me a few of the wheels had some weak spoke problems that he'd be more than happy to fix for me free of charge (including shipping). Well, I just got my relaced wheelset back from Doug over at Velocity and when I took them out of the box they looked brand new and appear to be as true as the day I bought them. He was honest and direct with me through the whole thing (he even called me 3 times to give me updates as to when he received them, when they went out, and a double-check about which address to send them to). He was very diligent and caring in making sure I got my wheels back in exactly the state and time frame he promised I'd get them. He even threw in a couple of brand new skewers, bottle cages and bottles for my troubles. I like the fact that he's an honest guy that really is looking out for the best interests of his customers. We need more folks like him. You can check out (and buy) the wheelset options over at velocityusa.com. Tell Doug that (Tripoet) Todd sent you.
Quote Reply