Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

V3 Sequential Air Compression Leg Massage
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any experience with this brand of Compression Recovery Boots. They are much cheaper that the Normatec Compression Boots. Before I bought a pair to try I was just wondering if it was worth my time.
Quote Reply
Re: V3 Sequential Air Compression Leg Massage [StillTring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fwiw, I don't use that brand but do use Elevated Legs in the circulation mode daily which sounds similar (my guess based off of your "sequential" post). Cheaper than normatec and have actual people behind the product (not that v3 doesn't but???). They're at the Ragnar events and a few similar running things so try before you buy.
Quote Reply
Re: V3 Sequential Air Compression Leg Massage [StillTring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
StillTring wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any experience with this brand of Compression Recovery Boots. They are much cheaper that the Normatec Compression Boots. Before I bought a pair to try I was just wondering if it was worth my time.

What did you end up doing? Did you buy a pair? How are they working out if you did?

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: V3 Sequential Air Compression Leg Massage [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did end up buying a pair. They are working great. I use them at least 2-3 times per week more if I am feeling a little more fatigued. They have workout great.
Quote Reply