Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Utah half IM results
Quote | Reply
Cameron wins by six seconds over bjorn. Bentley runs her way to a victory as well. Check out the story here

http://www.ironmanutah.com/fullstory.php
Quote Reply
Re: Utah half IM results [Herschel34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AGers do a Duathlon as the organizers feared another disaaster with the high winds! Is this place haunted?
Quote Reply
Re: Utah half IM results [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know, the winds just weren't that bad, and look at the pros swim times...a little slower than normal, but not too much. I think it was a matter of 'once burned. twice shy', and I guess I can understand that. I saw Graham walking from the swim area to T1 right after they announced the cancellation of the AG swim, and he looked like he'd been punched in the stomach. Today, ironically, it's totally calm, and the lake like glass. A group from our tri club was headed down there for a practice swim in preparation for im Spud. It's all too weird.

They had planned to do the race between the jetty's were it was protected from the wind chop. Even last year, when the wind was strong, there were no waves in that area. However, the plans to dredge the channel (it is very shallow) were put on hold when enviornmentalist started complaining that there were fish spawning in that area, and the dredging would disturb thier festivities.
Last edited by: Lloyd: Jun 1, 03 7:13
Quote Reply