Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Up close with Flora Duffy's custom painted Specialized Tarmac Disc
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with Flora Duffy's custom painted Specialized Tarmac Disc [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's gorgeous...

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with Flora Duffy's custom painted Specialized Tarmac Disc [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If you look at the WTS Course preview video at around 17:45, you'll get a (very) quick peek of the bike in action Start a bit earlier to see Corkscrew Hill.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does ITU stipulate that you can't run a 1x? Or simply a case of sponsors and shimano not offering such an advertised option.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Up close with Flora Duffy's custom painted Specialized Tarmac Disc [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you could run a single speed if you wanted.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is a great looking bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome bike. I'm not one for pink but for that beauty I'd make an exception. The mother of pearl detailing is amazing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting she’s on old, bulky di2/hydro levers and not the sleek new Dura-Ace models.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: Up close with Flora Duffy's custom painted Specialized Tarmac Disc [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both male and female athletes have been running the shorty aerobars in ITU consistently for years now! Obviously it depends on the race but they're certainly not that rare!

I was also wondering about the dorky old Shimano R785 shifters though... maybe something to do with hood shape and hand comfort?
Quote Reply