Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USA TRIATHLON MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS-Anyone want DU added?
Quote | Reply
Looking to see if there is any interest for Duathletes to be added to this event. Please post here if you would seriously consider traveling and racing in this event on June 6.

I realize its 2 weeks after Du Nats in Tuscaloosa, but maybe this could be an alternative if we could petition USAT and the race director to add a Du event. Like a Sprint, but whatever would include us Duathletes is good in my book.

I will seriously consider bypassing Du Nats for this race if they open it to Duathletes.

Thanks for your input.

Dennis

https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Triathlon/News/Articles-and-Releases/2021/February/17/Leons-Triathlon-to-Host-Inaugural-USA-Triathlon-Military-and-First-Responders-Nationals
Quote Reply
Re: USA TRIATHLON MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS-Anyone want DU added? [Dalancas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd love to see a Du race format as well. And I would attend as a Veteran.

--Brian

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Re: USA TRIATHLON MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS-Anyone want DU added? [Dalancas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im not a vet but Id love to see a DU option added to Leons.
Quote Reply