Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UK triathletes please help
Quote | Reply
My wife picked up a video copy of a workout series called Yogalates. She absolutely loves it and has since bought a follow up video. Now it appears that the videos are wearing out and we have no other source for finding them. We've looked into buying dvd versions of this series (there are now two more in it and she'd like those as well) but no one on this side of the pond seems to carry them. Could one of you nice folks over there see if they can find the dvd versions of this series (hopefully as inexpensively as possible) and let me know. That they will all be region 2 is of little consequence at this point..I'll just have to have them converted when they get here rather then waiting until hades freezes over (but given the weather of late even that might not be too far off). Any help any of you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: UK triathletes please help [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002W13V6/momentumpictu-21/202-0471297-1588647
Quote Reply
Re: UK triathletes please help [tri-espana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks T-E wonder how much they'll charge to ship it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347
Quote Reply
Re: UK triathletes please help [tri-espana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man...you're fast..remind me not to race against you anytime soon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I missed the original thread. But this may be of some help. I guess from your post your dvd player is not all regions? If so have a look online at dvdcodes.net, a lot of restricted region dvd player can be converted by inputting a numerical code into one of the set up windows and bingo! you have an all regions players and no need to convert the region 2 discs or any others.

You're welcome.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: UK triathletes please help [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cool...sort of makes my new dvd pointless of course..but still cool. Have to look into that...do they cost much more than a regular dvd player at all?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not at all. Go to their website and put in your player model number and they will tell you if there is a code to de-restrict it. No cost required if they have a code for it. I did both my player and recorder with their codes, sometimes it is necessary to but an 1-for-all handset to input the codes but for mine I used the one that came with the unit.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply