Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tucson: best 2, 3 and 4 hour rides
Quote | Reply
Know there are loads of similar threads but my lack of search skills are the genesis for another. What are the best rides for ~ 2, 3 and 4 hour durations?

And any guess how miserable it’d be to ride Lemmon now?
Quote Reply
Re: Tucson: best 2, 3 and 4 hour rides [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's pretty nice out. Lemmon will be cold at the top, well probably above mile 17 or so, but the lower slopes will be fine.

Oro Valley

Marana out to Sandario back to Mile wide over Gates

Ajo out to Sandario up mile wide over Gates (you did that at camp that one year) You can throw in McCain's loop for an extra 8-10k if you want.

Out to vail via riding Old Spanish Trail up Pistol hill follow that around until Houghton and come on in

We're riding 0830 tomorrow if you're interested, probably in the 4-5h range. You've got more w/kg than any of us, you can pull the whole way haha. LMK if interested.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Tucson: best 2, 3 and 4 hour rides [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was hoping you’d chime in, thanks for the info.

Not there now, but supposed to be next week until Saturday late pm if you’re riding that am. Had a 1/2 lb burger and approximately the same amount of fries for lunch, so more kgs than watts at the moment.
Last edited by: Carl Spackler: Mar 2, 19 17:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You keep eating like that!

Next Saturday I have 2 or 3 athletes randomly rolling through town. I'm taking 2 of them in to find some running shoes and doing 1 swim stroke analysis. I know i'm booked 8-1030 with the first athlete.

I'll be riding, not sure when yet.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wanna do a group ride? or just a "shoot the shit" ride?
Quote Reply
Re: Tucson: best 2, 3 and 4 hour rides [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m down for either. Would like to get 4-5 in but am flexible. Probably should be done by 2:30ish to pack and head to airport.

Not sure what part of town I’m staying in but should know in a day or two. Not a problem to drive to meeting up.
Quote Reply