Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tririg Ultimate Scoops SL - anyone using a set ?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone here got a set of the tririg scoops sl ? I have been using their mini scoops for a while and really like them but fancy the idea of full length support but the original Ultimates were far too bulky in size. The new SL ones are narrower but their social media imagery is poor and only seems to show the older design.

Can anyone let me know what the SL design is like ?
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Ultimate Scoops SL - anyone using a set ? [UK Gearmuncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure about overall size, but I thought that the rests were simply lighter, but same size. I would be curious if they are smaller.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Ultimate Scoops SL - anyone using a set ? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
I'm not sure about overall size, but I thought that the rests were simply lighter, but same size. I would be curious if they are smaller.

Apparently they are narrower but not having seen a set, I don’t know for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Ultimate Scoops SL - anyone using a set ? [UK Gearmuncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To add to your question, I'm curious about the length and if anyone with "short" arms uses them? I'm small with a short reach and my forearms are much shorter than the 33cm scoop length so wondering if I can make it work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By chance is anyone using the Scoops SL with mechanical shifting? I'm having a hard time understanding how the cable housing for bar-end mech shifters would route through/in/around/? the Scoops. Thank you especially for any detail pics!
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Ultimate Scoops SL - anyone using a set ? [mrfreeze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The mechanical cables have to be run on the outside. They can follow the channel down and use electrical tape to secure it to the sides of the scoops.
Last edited by: timmywins: Apr 22, 24 22:07
Quote Reply