Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tririg Arm Pads - how to increase stickyness?
Quote | Reply
When I'm sweating, I slide right off these pads. I love ceegees, but they are usually way too thick and I prefer the height of the stock tririg pads. Any suggestions on a material I can put over the rubber tririg pads?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Arm Pads - how to increase stickyness? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
When I'm sweating, I slide right off these pads. I love ceegees, but they are usually way too thick and I prefer the height of the stock tririg pads. Any suggestions on a material I can put over the rubber tririg pads?

Have you thought at all about something like Stickum? I don't have any personal experience so I would be curious to hear anyones thoughts but my dad always tells me this story about this friend who could easily dunk but his were too small and he couldn't palm a basketball and used it do so. As an aside, I have always used tennis racket bar tape for my bars which is where my stick issue occurs.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Arm Pads - how to increase stickyness? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn, didn't even know that existed. Where the hell was then when I couldn't catch a screen pass to save my life?

I wonder how effective it would be for my elbows covered in sweat...

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Arm Pads - how to increase stickyness? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
Damn, didn't even know that existed. Where the hell was then when I couldn't catch a screen pass to save my life?

I wonder how effective it would be for my elbows covered in sweat...

I think that is precisely why it was created.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply