Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trinewbies
Quote | Reply
I haven't been able to get into the Trinewbies web page for 2 days. Anyone else with this problem?

Frank

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Re: Trinewbies [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some nice people who post on their forum saw all my posts on Slowtwitch and asked if I would go over there and maybe put up some posts so I tried but I had a rough time getting the darn forum to work right. I hope they get it ironed out, it seems like a promising site. Truthfully, I like the guys here at slowtwitch like taku, cerveloguy, P2Kman, Frank, slowman, gerard, Bob and all the rest. Nice little community here.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
It is a nice community there also ... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
little less hard-core but very supportive of each other. There are a lot here who post there also

Frank

--------------
Frank,
Quote Reply
Re: Trinewbies [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Worked fine for me when I just went there. This message board actually takes longer to load then Trinewbies 99% of the time for me on my computer.

And this forum, for me, was the next logical step in my progression and education as a Triathlete. For my REALLY DUMB questions, I post there...for my basic dumb questions, I post here!

Tom, if you think you get a lot of questions here, just start posting there!
Quote Reply
Re: It is a nice community there also ... [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been able to get onto the web site but had some problems with the forum...

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Can't get there either Frank [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was up for a short while last night i think.
Quote Reply
Just logged in with no problem [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interesting place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
I have it now [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
apparenly they have changed address as my bookmark stopped working but I got in using the name. Thanks everyone.

Frank

--------------
Frank,
Quote Reply