Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon, Triathlon, Triathlon
Quote | Reply
Despite one of the most exciting TdF coming up, let's not forget that we have several very cool triathlons coming up.
This coming weekend:
Quelle Challenge Roth and Ironman Austria
The weekend after:
Ironman Germany
Who on this forum is racing at any of these events?
I'll be cheering for folks in Roth and then coughing up lung in Frankfurt myself.
Cheers
Herbert
Litespeed/QR
Did I forget to say that at Ironman Coeur D'Alene the top three spots in the men's race and the second spot in the women's race were taken by QR athletes? :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon, Triathlon, Triathlon [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbert,

In case you haven't noticed, this forum is for political discussions, not triathlon. Please take your tri-talk to a more appropriate site.

Thank you,

Brett
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert, my "once a year" (at least that's as much as I dare to train with the guy) training partner Dave Harju will be racing at Roth. He'll have a bit more competition than he did at Ironman Wisconsin, with Andreas Neidrig in the field (the only guy to go sub 8:05 and never win an Ironman ???).

Good luck in Frankfurt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did I forget to say that at Ironman Coeur D'Alene the top three spots in the men's race and the second spot in the women's race were taken by QR athletes? :-)

My three year old noticed. Everytime he saw a cool bike on the hill, he'd tell the rider, "Nice bike!" Like I said before, he's going to be a serious bike snob when he gets older.

The really cool thing is that almost everyone took the time to smile and tell him "Thanks!" You gotta love a sport with that kind of people in it.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
An Aussie guy I met in Gérardmer just finished number 2 of his series there, after doing Lanzarote. Next week for him is Austria, then Frankfurt, then a week off and off to Switzerland. I'll be in Switzerland spectating and trying to have as much fun as we had in Gérardmer.

Nothing like checking out your body's limits.

Anyway, he's not too concerned about his times, is totally enjoying getting out there and had an absolute blast on the last 20km of the run, then we got him totally messed up at the presentations dinner (and managed to do a number on ourselves in the process). All good.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon, Triathlon, Triathlon [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These upcoming races are actually all quite interesting.
Frankfurt has tons of high placers from Hawaii last year, such as Peter Reid, Rutger Beke, Cameron Brown, Norman Stadler, Juergen Zaeck, and Thomas Hellriegel plus Tim DeBoom and many more.
Any predictions?

Quelle Challenge Roth has:
Lothar Leder, Macca, Timo Bracht, Faris AlSultan, Dave Harju, Michael Lovato, Andreas Niedrig, Oscar Galindez and more.
Any predictions here?

And IM Austria boasts:
Victor Zyemtsev, Raynard Tissink, Francois Chabaud, Spencer Smith, Olaf Sabatschuss and Jason Shortis.
Predictions?
Cheers
Herbert
Litespeed/QR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey aren´t you forgeting ITU long distance worlds in sater?

lots of big fish over there to.

Andersson

Colting

Sindballe

James Bonney

Mika luoto

the french army

etc

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon, Triathlon, Triathlon [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The French have an Army?? Their flag is white, right? ha ha Sorry Francois.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Timo Bracht wins. He's having a terrific year!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
QCR: Macca - Bracht - Al-Sultan - Leder

IMA: Sabatschus - Chabaud - Smith - Zyemtsev

IMG: Beke - Holzner - Zäck - TdB

i will be watching QCR and IMG and hopefully it's as much fun as last year
Last edited by: flomauer: Jun 30, 04 4:34
Quote Reply