Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Triathlete hit in race Sunday... [alarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]barring that submit it to your homeowner's insurance.[/reply]

Tony,

Great to see a bright look on your face!

A note on insurance - avoid putting anything on your homeowners insurance (unless your whole house burns down). I had a computer stolen from my car, and claimed it on homeowners insurance. When I later bought a new house a couple of years later I was routinely denied new insurance, my old carrier denied me, and my new premiums were at a, sorry, premium, because I had submitted a claim in the last 5 years.

Get well!

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlete hit in race Sunday... [Kiri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reply to: great...now it is unsafe to even ride on the roads during races.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In races you need to ride defensively. Lots going on riders, cars, people, etc. And your tired and pushing it. I was almost hit in a race last year going downhill 35 mph +. The car pull in front of me from a side street "WITH" traffic control. A guy was hit in a popular SoCal. race several weeks ago. The person doing traffic control let the car into the path of the rider..... SCARY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony

Glad to see you are alive. Good luck and a speedy recovery.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: Triathlete hit in race Sunday... [AmericanFlyers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn dude, you are one tough mofo. Good onya for maintaining such a strong spirit and drive, and I hope that the guy that hit you has insurance (and that they aren't total bloodsucking SOB pricks). Lucky it wasn't a UPS van! ;-)

For someone with the type of collision you had, and after seeing pics of your demolished ride, I am amazed that you look as good as you do! Keep us posted on your return to form, and your settlement.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlete hit in race Sunday... [tonythetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

glad you are OK.
Quote Reply

Prev Next