Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek Equinox 11 or Cervelo P3??
Quote | Reply
Suggestions?

I like carbon but know the Trek's are almost impossible to get this summer. And would it be better to wait for 10 speed components in '05?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Equinox 11 or Cervelo P3?? [graigcone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The P3. Higher degree of fit and they are made by Cervelo. Cervelo cures the sick and feeds the hungry.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felt DA if you want aluminum.

If you just want a double-triangle frmae, go with the sexiest of them all, the Argon 18 Mercury Aero.
www.argon18bike.com

Of your two choices, get the one that sings to you. If you really love the Trek, wait for it. If the Cervelo makes you feel just as fluttery, go for it.

-Felt DA vs. Argon Mercury, D@MIT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you intend to ride steep or slack? If steep, forget about the Trek. If slack I'd still go with the P3, but the Trek is a plausible option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
both sexy, both on my dream list. I also like carbon. try both and buy whatever fits or feels better.

I believe the Equinox is slack, the Trek TT is slack. Im corrected read slowmans article. hes a fine writer.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Last edited by: ejs in chicago: Jul 9, 04 10:05
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Equinox 11 or Cervelo P3?? [ejs in chicago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re: "I believe the Equinox does have steep geometry, the Trek TT is slack."

----------------------

I don't believe so. The Equinox 7 and 9 are steeper (76 degree). The Trek website doesn't list the Equinox 11 in the geometry PDF, but my understanding is that it's the same exact frame as the TT with different paint and components, so that would put it at ~73.6 degree seat tube. I would seriously doubt that Trek made new carbon molds for a steep carbon frame.
Last edited by: jkatsoudas: Jul 9, 04 9:55
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Equinox 11 or Cervelo P3?? [ejs in chicago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply