Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training peaks runs not showing in Zwift workout menu?
Quote | Reply
So I’ve got my training peaks workouts connected to show up in Zwift for cycling and running. But as of late, the “custom training peaks workouts” isn’t showing up in the running workouts menu. Any tricks? I checked that my TP is still connected to Zwift. Cycling TP workouts are still showing up.
Quote Reply
Re: Training peaks runs not showing in Zwift workout menu? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Odd, although my (cycle) workouts stopped showing last weekend and I needed to reconnect to TP (within Zwift) and then worked fine. May be worth disconnecting and reconnecting.TP has had a server upgrade recently so I wonder if in that process there's been a tweak to the data formats that's had an impact.

Are you using new run workouts, or copying old ones?

Technology is great until it becomes too clever. For last 6 months I've had an issue where if I create a workout on Garmin Connect Browser and then upload to my FR935 via my phone it won't work. Yet the workout appears on the garmin App fine, and always used to work. And if I create on the phone app then it's fine, just fiddly to do compared to browser.
Quote Reply
Re: Training peaks runs not showing in Zwift workout menu? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you've changed the format of how you're writing run workouts? Unlike cycling workouts, they have to be written with distance-only intervals, no time-based intervals... or at least this was the fix I used last time this happened to me.

KJ
Swim and Triathlon Coach
AllTerrainEndurance.com
KJ@allterrainendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: Training peaks runs not showing in Zwift workout menu? [swimcyclesprint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well they’re written by my coach and they’ve been pulling over just fine til like a week ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a test may be worth creating one in TP yourself to see if that ports over.
Quote Reply
Re: Training peaks runs not showing in Zwift workout menu? [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good call. I’ll also disconnect TP from Zwift and reconnect to see. Thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try to set the workout as run distance, not time. That solved the issue for me.

Another issue might be ramps as in warm up/cool down. There I also had some issues in the past.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve found that if your workout from Training Peaks doesn’t have a name it doesn’t load into Zwift. As well just last week, I had to uninstall and then reinstall the apps and the links between the apps of TP, Zwift, strava and garmin as none of my workouts were loading or being recorded.
Quote Reply