Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training in Lake Placid during Memorial Day Weekend
Quote | Reply
Is there any interest in a long weekend of training in Lake Placid during the Memorial Day weekend? I am signed up for CDA and this is 4 weeks out from Memorial Day weekend. I would love some company and all levels are welcomed. I did this last year and it paid huge dividends for me. I will be coming from Ohio. I am arriving Friday and staying through Wednesday. Even if you can only make Saturday through Monday, feel free to join. I have arranged for a block of rooms at the Hilton at a reduced rate. Once I see if there is any interest, I will post more details later.
Quote Reply
Re: Training in Lake Placid during Memorial Day Weekend [artist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am doing IMLP this year and am looking to head up there around that time to check out the bike course. I may be interested in a long weekend. I am in western PA. I will look for your upcoming details later.

SJ
Quote Reply
Re: Training in Lake Placid during Memorial Day Weekend [artist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prob. will be up there mid and late June. Losta groups then. I think that TriLife out of NYC runs a training group there over Memorial Day Weekend.

leslie myers
http://www.foodsensenow.com
Quote Reply