Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tour of Flanders day trip
Quote | Reply
I might be in Amsterdam for the weekend of The Tour of Flanders. Can anyone recommend a company that does a day trip from Amsterdam to watch the race? It will need to be a day trip only. I won't have a car, and know nothing about getting around the area.

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Re: Tour of Flanders day trip [sonofdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would check with Flanders Classics and see what they offer.

https://www.flandersclassics.be/en

Wife and I travelled over from the US this year and did a VIP package that took us to 5 stops along the course and then the finish, then brought us back to Bruges to where the races started and where we were staying.

I think next year starts in Antwerp (?), so worst case scenario is you could take a train to Antwerp, then get on a VIP bus with a package you buy, then get taken back to Antwerp after the races end (men and women), then train back to Amsterdam. This would actually be extremely easy and I’d do it in a heartbeat if I was you. We hadn’t previously travelled to Europe before and only speak English and I was shocked at how easy it was to navigate trains and other transportation.
Last edited by: Vols: Oct 13, 23 7:16
Quote Reply
Re: Tour of Flanders day trip [Vols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply