Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tonight's windtrainer ride: The Manchurian Candidate.
Quote | Reply
For 2 hours on the trainer tonight I am watching the remake of the classic tale of intrigue, subterfuge and mind control, "The Manchurian Candidate".

Haven't seen the new one. Good way to kill 2 hours on the trainer.

I'm outta here.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tonight's windtrainer ride: The Manchurian Candidate. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I could I'd veto that and make you do The Sound of Music. Nothing like cycling with Mary Poppins, even if she wasn't Mary Poppins quite yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Tonight's windtrainer ride: The Manchurian Candidate. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i haven't seen the new version, but i would highly recommend the old version. it's such a great movie. it took me a while to get over the black and white deal, but it was well worth it.

mckenzie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty slow to ride to for the first half, but then picked up at the end. I hope you had a good workout.

I decided to join Netflix for the winter so I can watch a few movies a week on the trainer. I just finished off Kill Bill Vol. I and II, which were great trainer rides.

Adam
Quote Reply
Re: Tonight's windtrainer ride: The Manchurian Candidate. [adampom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought the Director's Cut of Titanic, think I'll watch that again...

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply
Re: Tonight's windtrainer ride: The Manchurian Candidate. [mckenzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're right, the old version was better. The story is excellent writing though. I thought of maybourne on this forum when I saw it.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply