Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tom D: S bends?
Quote | Reply
Hi Tom, I just heard from Bryce that his TT team mate has been informed that the HED s bends are now in and has ordered. Can you please chase Ann to see if mine have been sent and of an estimted arrival time?

ps How was AZ?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D: S bends? [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP!

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom

How much are the Bends? Could I order them from you online? Are they sturdy enough for a 210+ lb guy? I want to put them on my drop/road bars.

thanks

Ed Stygar

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D: S bends? [Ed in IL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry Guys, just bumping this back up as Tom's back in town!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I spoke to Andy (not Anne) two days ago. He said he had alumnium ones but not carbon ones. They shipped us two sets of alumnium ones for use with aerobars that have riser pads on them.

There are several "bends" to facilitate a greater or lesser degree of pad rise. The different bends are currently (as of my Monday conversation) only available in aluminum but are to be available in carbon fiber "shortly".

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D: S bends? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Tom. Is a Christmas delivery likely? How was Az, nice and warm? I'm taking a shot at the Fat Ass 50K trail run in Vancouver for New Years Day, how are you seeing 2005 in?

Quote Reply
Re: Tom D: S bends? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I spoke to Andy (not Anne) two days ago. He said he had alumnium ones but not carbon ones. They shipped us two sets of alumnium ones for use with aerobars that have riser pads on them.

There are several "bends" to facilitate a greater or lesser degree of pad rise. The different bends are currently (as of my Monday conversation) only available in aluminum but are to be available in carbon fiber "shortly".[/reply]

What would be advantage of carbon fiber? Weight?

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply