Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Toby Art of Tri and Others...Hong Kong Riding
Quote | Reply
To STers from Hong Kong, I want to find out more about riding in Hong Kong. I am spending the week of Oct 19 in Shenzhen and the following week of Oct 26th in Tokyo for business. I can spend my weekend in Hong Kong or in Japan. Some of you mentioned that there is good trail riding in Hong Kong and this would certainly be something that I would like to do on Sat Oct 24th. Since I have to book my flights ASAP to get good prices, any input on the viability of pulling this off would be very much appreciated. I could pack some SPD equiped MTB shoes if I can rent a helmet and bike somewhere. Alternatively I can just ride with running shoes as I prefer to just pack a carry on for any trip of 2 week duration as it is less hassle switching from airplanes to trains to taxis and walking all over the place with a lighter load....but I have managed to pack bike shoes, running shoes, and business clothing in a carry on before and survived for a week.

I could take a Sunday afternoon flt from Hong Kong to Tokyo...while I am at it, maybe I can even swing by HK airport security and pick up my confiscated massage stick for which I almost missed my flt between those 2 airports previously:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=1976713

Any input would be fantastic.

Dev
Quote Reply