Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Titanflex website?
Quote | Reply
http://www.titanflex-usa.com/ This is the proper web address, correct? It says it is not operational. Any ideas? I was looking to get more info. from them and figure out if there is ever an opportunity to test ride one prior to buying.
Quote Reply
Re: Titanflex website? [Tri Poseur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.ttinet.com/tf/index.htm

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Works for me! I clicked on your link and thier website came up right away. I've been speaking with Tom over the past few days about his frames.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Titanflex website? [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks. not sure why the other link did not work.
Quote Reply
Re: Titanflex website? [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, what insights can you give. I am down to looking at two frames now. One is the TF. Just really like the idea of the comfort every beam owner seems to talk about.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Titanflex website? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only "insight" I can give is that I'll never own a double diamond tri bike again!!! Zipps or Titanflex...thats it!

I love that you can email the owner and hear back in a few minutes. he is very honest and willing to help!

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why not a softride?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, are you really looking to change from you Zipp frame? If so, why? And why are you not looking at the other beam bikes?

Just collecting data.

Anyone have a TF in northern Calif?

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Titanflex website? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, not changing from the Zipps. They are the best frames ever made, bar NONE!! I like bikes and always wanted to try a TF. You can never have too many bikes. I currently have 4.

I've had a Softride SE7. Took me 6 weeks to find one. I had the Softride Rep searching all over the US for the SE7 in an XL. I rode it for 6 months, along with my Custom Tiemeyer. I then sold them both and bought the 2 Zipp frames I currently own. They were both brand new in the boxes when I bought them last year.

I liked the Softride....it was fast and compfy and fit very well. But the Zipps are just plain hands down the BEST. SO, I sold the Softride!

I've tried all kinds of bikes. Treks (3), Cannondale (4), Kestrel, Zipp (4), Softride, and Tiemeyer. I sold them all for the Zipps. I had 2 Zipps a few years back and like an idiot I sold then both.....went thru a few different frames and then came back to the 2 Zipps I currently own.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Titanflex website? [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See above post!!

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry about the URL stumble. The people at Network Solutions just reinstated the pointer. As Gerard noted, www.TitanFlex-USA.com has always pointed to www.ttinet.com/tf

Tom Piszkin
UCSD Triathlon Coach
@TitanFlexBikes
(619)334-7222
(619)328-1870 FAX
Quote Reply