Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight.
Quote | Reply
When my P3 and arrives should I just set up in the perfect 90s and all FISTY and just bear it till I am comfortable or set up for pure comfort and work my way in?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assuming you get a P3 :) :) do the latter.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Faith in Gerard is faith in all things good. I have faith.

Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eBay it... take a loss if needed!
Then get a real nice bike that goes up hill and down not just around the flats.
Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [tri-espana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Explain.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like they say, "if you need to ask...."
Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [tri-espana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People who say that usually can't back up what they said. I think you can. Explain.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK the other week I posted what I thought about Cervelo. Would I buy a P3 NO, would I recommend one, YES.

So there you go, I think the design is 'sort of' great, they are to a point well made and the support is second to none.

My goals this year are to ride from Singapore to Cambodia in June and Gibraltar to London in July/August, then a sub 10hr IM for my 40th in 2006, with a sub 5hr bike split. My goals are about being a better cyclist and I do no believe a P3 could ever make anyone a better cyclist! They may make a good cyclist fast on some courses but that I would question.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok I live in an area of the country where the longest up hill is half a mile and I plan on doing triathlons. No bike is perfect all around but a lot are great for what they are built for.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But Sir Mr. Tibbs....the P3 has a darn low headtube and you're not so limber. How many stims and or how much of a riser stem are you going to need?
Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ask not about stems and spacers I ask instead of my ability to increase my flexibilty and finding a position where power, aerodynamics and comfort meet. It is up to me not technology.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But it's a journey, not a destination.....

Your bike today will not be set-up like your bike tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Exactly!
Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like it!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shots all around!
Quote Reply
Re: Time passages. Got me a ticket on the last P3 tonight. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll give you shots all around. Where's my Lee Harvey Oswald rifle? I'm with the Spaniard on this one, btw.

Clock Tower Sniper Tony
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I ask not about stems and spacers I ask instead of my ability to increase my flexibilty and finding a position where power, aerodynamics and comfort meet. It is up to me not technology.

Mmmm, ok. How much work have you put into becoming more flexible in advance of the arrival of the aluminum goddess? Surely you aren't expecting the bike to make you more flexible? Merely sitting in the aero position won't do it. Get flexible off the bike so that you can go more aggressive on it.

BTW, I like the idea of training in a lower, nastier position, then ease it back up a bit for the week before the event and the race itself. I'm talking like .5cm, here, nothing drastic. Just enough to add a touch of comfy factor to offset the angst and likely elevated breathing from the event's excitement (note: I once had a HR of 142 at the start line of a criterium, so I know about race-induced anxiety, etc.).

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply