Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thursday night computrainer ride
Quote | Reply
OK from now till IM AZ I am going to ride a Half IM course every Thursday. This week is the Ralph's course with either "Seven" of one of the "Lord of the Rings" movies playing. The ride is very much zone 1 with a tad of zone 2. Weekly I will post which course, and I would love some others to join, because misery always loves company. Any takers? In the future, I will give more notice.
Quote Reply
Re: Thursday night computrainer ride [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i wish i had a computrainer. sounds like fun

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, my body (especially the rear/saddle connection) wants OFF the trainer after 30 mins. An hour or so is my limit. Don't know how you can take it.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you have an arse of steel or a head of rocks.

either way, kudos on staying on the trainer past 50 minutes.

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for IMAZ as well. Every Friday, I've been riding a different IM course - or as far as I can go on a course in 4-5 hours. Since tomorrow is my first 6 hour ride, maybe I'll try Ralph's twice...ugh.
Quote Reply
Re: Thursday night computrainer ride [zakk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
you have an arse of steel or a head of rocks.

either way, kudos on staying on the trainer past 50 minutes.
I think it is more a head of rocks. I am a swimmer/fish so I am used to the boredom of the black line. It looks like it is going to be "Silence of the Lambs" as opposed to "Seven"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seven is really good. Do intervals to the 2004 Giro =o)

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply