Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This forum has more drama than reality TV!
Quote | Reply
I just read the Brian 286 thread..that's all
Quote Reply
Re: This forum has more drama than reality TV! [KingK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not to trivialize it or anything, but boys like to fight. Put two in a room and before you can say boo, they're on the floor wrestling. This is just the virtual version of that. I sometimes wish we could put these guys in a time out before someone really gets hurt. I think it may be a little too late for that, though.
Quote Reply
Re: This forum has more drama than reality TV! [KingK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, there was that one Jerry Springer, where the Mother was living with the son of her oldest daughter's boyfriend's uncle's sister, while at the same time sleeping on the side with the sister of her best friend's cousin's boss..... now that was drama.

Jago
"Slow... but mellow"
Quote Reply
Re: This forum has more drama than reality TV! [jago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"there was that one Jerry Springer"

Just one? Not that I've watched a lot but from what I have seen, they're all pretty bizzare.
Quote Reply
Re: This forum has more drama than reality TV! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Almost as bizarre as we get over in the Lavender Room ;-) Man....that Brian thread really took on a life of its own. And I consider him a friend of mine. We go back to at least '95 on one tri forum or another (the old Great Floridian chat room, to start).

I've got his "six", though, and will defend him as well as I can. 'Cuz he's my boy! :-)

T.
Quote Reply
Re: This forum has more drama than reality TV! [jago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you ever notice that when a fight is about to break out, or Jerry announces a twist in a story, he is DEEP into the audience? He's got mad fight evasion skills.

It's a dry heat!
Quote Reply