Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete
Quote | Reply

=====================================
It's ALL about the bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [asd99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is THIS???
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [asd99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take it back, Baby Blue is gay.
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that a man, or a really ugly woman in serious need of labiaplasty?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently for some people it's not about winning. It's about who's got the most nutz hanging out of their trisuit.

=====================================
It's ALL about the bike!
Last edited by: asd99: Jul 19, 05 14:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Imagine what it must look like from the rear....WAIT...NO DONT...sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey sweetie, I've got something for you

Quote | Reply
asd you have officially ruined my lunch/appetite (at least for the rest of the day) and that is nearly impossbile to do. Thx.

If I see him/her/them at a race while swimming I will double, no quadruple my swim PR!!! Let the phrase "your seat is too high" reiterate the truth. Saddle position really does matter. Disturbing.

Ok back to lunch.

"In the blocks you're a prisoner, the gun releases you."
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maybe the thing in the picture is from Tchernobyl...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doesn't Gary have a pair of shoes just like that . . . ?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks...now how do you clean vomit from a keyboard?
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [RSum716] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shouldn't this be in the Hottie thread? Where is CLM when you need her?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where'd I put my slingshot? This could be fun.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
goddamn that's disturbing. Where the hell you find this sh*t? Were you at this gay-athletic rave-thingy?

damn....

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
unf*ckingbelievable. I'm mortified, yet can't seem to look away. My god, where DID you get this?!?

"Race day is a celebration of your training"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy WTF!??! Now my eyes hurt!

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

his biggest competition.....
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [viking1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wondered what Gregory Hines has been up to.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gregory Hines is dead. He died of colon cancer in 2003.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sheesh -- don't speak ill of the dead. Both pics are disturbing and both are now burned on my brain.

It never ceases to amaze me that people will do anything. ANYTHING. If you can conceive it, it's probably already been done.
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A lot of stuff that you can't conceive of, too... And it's ALL online. That is the amazing (disturbing) part.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Doesn't Gary have a pair of shoes just like that . . . ?"

no, those have buckles and are brown, I dont think I have any brown with buckles

these are about the closest I have

Last edited by: Gary Tingley: Jul 19, 05 21:32
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it was Herbert. You commented on how you liked his and had the same brand...

Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
those were Kenneth Cole, pictured are Steve Madden, different styles
Quote Reply
Re: Things that you never get used to even as an (tri)athlete [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh, and will you guys take down those photos, I am scarred for life now, I would like you to know
Quote Reply