Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The P5 riding experience?
Quote | Reply
I hear a lot about the sales issues and the various configurations, but I'd love to hear about the ride experience. Does anyone have any racing and training experience on a P5 three or six? What did you ride previously and how does it compare? Are you happy with your investment? How's the fit? etc...
Quote Reply
Re: The P5 riding experience? [trithink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had them all from Cervelo from the P3 Alu, P3C, P4, P4 Evo, now P5-6, with UCI fork ordered.

Everything about it is better, from fit and finish to speed. Climbing, Braking, BB stiffness, comfort, its got it all.

I've done my 3 fastest TT's every on mine this year and only got it in mid June.

Fit is a bug-a-boo, if you like really low bars you will need a smaller size frame. I started with the 56cm that I had rode on all the previous models and had to move to the 54.
Last edited by: MaxApp: Jan 9, 13 6:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: The P5 riding experience? [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info. I have a P5 three on order and also decided to order the six upgrade... can't wait.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't taken delivery of my P5-3 yet, but will on Friday. I test rode it last Saturday and loved it.

I have had in order of purchase

Litespeed Tachyon
Orbea Ordu
Specialized Transition
Cervelo P4

The braking on the P5 is incomaparable to any other bike i have ridden.

I will be ordering the P5-6 upgrade for it, about to call the shop to do that now.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Post deleted by MaxApp [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trithink wrote:
Does anyone have any racing and training experience on a P5 three or six?

I like mine a lot.

Nothing really changed since that mini-review. It's a bike. It rides fine. It's fast.

Quote:
How's the fit? etc...

This is not a statement about the bike, but whether you bought the right size frame.

Only real down side is that the Aduro bar is not easily adjustable. I would not get the Aduro bar if your position is still changing.
Last edited by: matto: Jan 9, 13 11:20
Quote Reply
Re: The P5 riding experience? [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was pretty dialed in on my 51 cm P2, but naturally I'm going to be fit once the P5 comes in. Thanks for the info!
Quote Reply