Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread
Quote | Reply
I know it's 3 weeks early, but let's use this thread to keep everyone updated on any sales they know of for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Check out mhutto's blog where you can find all the deals! https://mhutto.wordpress.com/ Thanks Michael!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Nov 20, 15 9:12
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
best time of the year! I hope garmin blows out some stuff!
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [odin99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance of catching the 920 at a strong discount?
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heartratemonitorsusa is having a pre black friday sale this weekend.

http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/...re-black-friday-sale

Picked up a 910xt for $180, which is a nice upgrade from my 310xt.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [GAscott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GAscott wrote:
Heartratemonitorsusa is having a pre black friday sale this weekend.

http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/...re-black-friday-sale

Picked up a 910xt for $180, which is a nice upgrade from my 310xt.

My .02: Avoid heartratemonitorsusa because they have terrible customer service. If you need something fixed then they expect you to pay shipping and they are super slow.

Proud Representative of Slowtwitch Anti-Atheists Society.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be interested when Michael Hutto puts his list together. Always good.

For those with a store in their area, be alert: City Sports is going out of business, so everything is going to be liquidated. Sale already going on. Website is down, but winding down should be done by the end of November.

I'm going to now go drink another bourbon for those guys (where I got my start in the industry).

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe TriRig usually has some deals going for Black Friday. Hopefully they do again this year.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [burninglegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSports.com always has a Black Friday sale too. Hopefully Roka has one!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roka still has their 50% off sale on wetsuits, swimskins, and sim shorts. I can't imagine it getting better than that. Their cycling gear and swimwear looks great, but it'll have to be a massive sale for me to dive in.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [triflorida] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm hesitant to buy a Roka wetsuit at 50% off because normally manufacturers discount their gear heavily when new stuff is coming out

Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [winchester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rei will have garmin 920xt with hr monitor on sale for $375 from november 13-30.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the hunt for a Tacx Vortex Smart. Bike-discount already has a super price, but will be watching for anything lower.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [JesseN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm on the hunt for a Wahoo Kickr

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I may want the P1 powertap, if it's a good discount
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
I'm hesitant to buy a Roka wetsuit at 50% off because normally manufacturers discount their gear heavily when new stuff is coming out

Doesn't mean the ones they sell now are magically bad.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rrheisler wrote:
I'll be interested when Michael Hutto puts his list together. Always good.

For those with a store in their area, be alert: City Sports is going out of business, so everything is going to be liquidated. Sale already going on. Website is down, but winding down should be done by the end of November.

I'm going to now go drink another bourbon for those guys (where I got my start in the industry).

If anyone is going to be in a City Sports store (Boston, philly, etc...) and if they have any of their famous t-shirts still available would anyone be willing to pick up a slew of them for me in men's XL? I have 4 of them from my last trip to Boston and swear they are the most comfortable t-shirts I have ever worn. Happy to cover cost plus shipping!!!
Last edited by: Hammer50: Nov 8, 15 16:30
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [winchester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hopefully the 920 tri bundle (the black version with the tri/swim HRM) will also be on sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was on the hunt for a kickr last year for black Friday and until August of this year when I finally found one lightly used in Craigslist.

Every time one of the major retailers had a 15-20 percent coupon, I'd rush to their site and either not find the selling the kickr or the kickr would be ineligible for the coupon.

Some people got 20 percent off at performance bike but this year I haven't found the coupons to work. Same for tri sports, all3sports, trivillage, REI, nashbar doesn't sell the kickr and neither does clever training. A few times a coupon would work but tax and shipping killed the deal...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Costco will have the Fenix 2 for $199.99 shipped from 11/20-30 on their website. Curious how their starting price is $249.99 though.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [rss31778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are any power meters expected to go on sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also looking for a 920XT.....I'm fine with just the TRI HRM, but the bundle would be nice too for the right price. Subscribed!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
I'm on the hunt for a Wahoo Kickr

Me as well. Let me know if you find a deal and I will do the same.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [LoggingMiles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Following
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need shoes. Specifically Brooks "pure" line... If anyone comes across a deal from runningwarehouse, hit a fellow STer up.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the thread

Looking for aero helmet deals
Quote Reply

Prev Next