Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am a trash can for useless information, I kept that on your file. I have a file with at least 3 entries for every ST'er. Your file says:

- Ex-swimmer

- Scary looking

-
Only had sex with asians

:-D
[/reply]

incorrect

Too bad for you ;)

-----------------------------------------------
maylene jackson, cscs
http://www.kidsintraining.org
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [mcoker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ahh naps...what video games? please don't say rpg.. =oP

------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Local Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hah!
that's our difference. she loves the FF stuff. I prefer stuff like GTA and Tony Hawk. We share a passion for old school nintendo though. Zelda, Super Mario Bros, etc

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [mcoker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, it's 8 on the East Coast right?

What do you think the datees are up to? Smooching in front of the Liberty Bell? Running up the Rocky stairs? Arm wrestling? Body shots?
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
imaginary dates?
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey!!!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
:-D

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
:P

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
So, it's 8 on the East Coast right?

What do you think the datees are up to? Smooching in front of the Liberty Bell? Running up the Rocky stairs? Arm wrestling? Body shots?
EDIT:

It went well. We had a great afternoon together. Lioness is on her way back to NYC, because she _______________________________________________________________________. Looks like there will be another meeting sometime. Thanks for all the support. MJuric, sorry man, no train wreck today.

Oh, and we didn't smootch, at least not in front of the Liberty Bell. She has super strong legs.
Last edited by: Flanagan: Nov 30, 05 17:37
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [HeyB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Since he's in DC, maybe I should take a look first. You know, as an honest assesment for a girlfriend. I'm helpful like that! ;)

B
Technically I am in your territory...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was just helping a sister out - and not objecting to any eye candy along the way.

As cute as you may be, I'm not into tadpoling. ;)

Glad you had fun. (lives with the rents? no comment)

B

"the only normal people are the ones you don't know"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Classic... but hey, where is better than a common-interest forum?
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Zinc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree!

Flanagan and I had a great time today! No Liberty Bell, but after dinner we did go into a runners shop and look at all cool stuff. I like the Brooks running gloves.

He is even more handsome in person, and he smells good too! Not really sure what to say, probably doesn't make sense to try a relationship considering we are so young and live 4-5 hours from each other. Isn't the point of relationships- to do things together?

We had some interesting conversations, most of the things he thinks are normal I think are kinda twisted and vice versa. He is truly a good guy, a saint almost. A really hot saint.
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Konaby40] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As always, you are nuts!
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well its not like it didn't cross my mind, but I thought oral sex was sacreligious. Are they teaching kids in texas that you can preggers from that also?
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Lioness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I agree!

Flanagan and I had a great time today! No Liberty Bell, but after dinner we did go into a runners shop and look at all cool stuff. I like the Brooks running gloves.

He is even more handsome in person, and he smells good too! Not really sure what to say, probably doesn't make sense to try a relationship considering we are so young and live 4-5 hours from each other. Isn't the point of relationships- to do things together?

We had some interesting conversations, most of the things he thinks are normal I think are kinda twisted and vice versa. He is truly a good guy, a saint almost. A really hot saint.
Methinks, especially after this post, that flan and lion are the same person...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yay that you had a good time! And kudos to you both for putting yourselves out there.

I got some Brooks gloves last weekend. They're nice and I like the fact that they stay together with a magnet. They're a little big though.

This was a fun thread to follow, who's next for the ST dating game????
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [choobakky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I thought Mary was a Virgin?

Topper Harley: So... I guess you've been with a man before...
Ramada Thompson: I'm a virgin, I'm just not very good at it.

and...

Topper Harley: Nice place.
Ramada Thompson: It's okay. The only problem is I have a nosy landlady. Well, I guess this is goodnight.
Topper Harley: I don't want to go back.
Ramada Thompson: You don't have to. I don't want to be alone. And by the way... I can go all night, like a lumberjack!
Topper Harley: What about your landlady?
Ramada Thompson: You can do her too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Dec 1, 05 7:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Oh, and we didn't smootch, at least not in front of the Liberty Bell. She has super strong legs.

Topper Harley: Those are some long legs...
Ramada Thompson: I just had them lengthened. Now they go all the way up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"IO thought he was VERY catholic.. doesn't that mean NO sex?!"

No just sex with women is bad. Young alter boy's is ok though....

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MS6073 IN THE HOUSE! Anyone who brings up Hot Shots is someone not to tangle with.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [choobakky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"But there is noting worse than grabbing womans ass and feeling saddle sores! "

Excuse my ignorance "Saddle Sores"?

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
uhh ohh..don't tell me you felt something funny when you grabbed your significant other's ass...a saddle sore is a bump on the arse, usually around the location where the arse meets the bike seat, it could be a chafing spot or worst of all an infected pimple type thing that usually indicates a dirty arse,chamois,seat connection. Perhaps even an infected in-grown hair or a boil. NASTY little buggers and less appealing on a woman;) I hope this help you out, now go grab that ass again and report back immediately your discovery, don't make it obvious that you are checking, just rub a little, these prove to be a very dangerous topic between a man and a woman.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok so you are speaking of actual Saddle soars. I thought we were going down the road of "Hail Damage" or "Cottage Cheese" or something like that.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Well its not like it didn't cross my mind, but I thought oral sex was sacreligious. Are they teaching kids in texas that you can preggers from that also?

according to some christians butt sex aint real sex ;)
Quote Reply

Prev Next