Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Local Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
then it could be the first sucessful meet up from the single tri guy thread? does whathisname get the $10 comission?
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Chonnie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow you are correct. I hope they wear their best chonnies.

------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Local Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
huh? Nevermind...
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Lioness and I talk all of the time now...such trouble...and now we are planning to meet up. Whatever you do, don't reply to the single tri threads you will rack up tons of cell minutes and you will start using IM all of the time...[/reply]

My heart fucking BLEEDS for both of you.

====================================

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [monterey411] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
[reply]Lioness and I talk all of the time now...such trouble...and now we are planning to meet up. Whatever you do, don't reply to the single tri threads you will rack up tons of cell minutes and you will start using IM all of the time...[/reply]

My heart fucking BLEEDS for both of you.

you sound bitter.
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]you sound bitter.[/reply]

Nope not bitter, just single.

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [monterey411] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha. Fulla's statement is correct!

http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope, not bitter. It actually means that I can have all of Lioness' territory!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
[reply]you sound bitter.[/reply]

Nope not bitter, just single.

you could always IM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought you were all bothered for Felicity Abram?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
she's aight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fo' shizzle

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hah. anyway i gotta go home. work is over for the day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nite boo! (I'm scaring myself)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Looking at fulla's pics? ;-) Either way, don't keep your hopes up, you're not asian and living in NZ :-D

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Looking at fulla's pics? ;-) Either way, don't keep your hopes up, you're not asian and living in NZ :-D

geez you are attentive aren't you...but it's not asians in particular, just certain ones. like valentina...
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][reply]
nite boo! (I'm scaring myself) [/reply]
Looking at fulla's pics? ;-) Either way, don't keep your hopes up, you're not asian and living in NZ :-D[/reply]

Dammit. And there was such a connection....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i must've missed this... what is your territory, and what is Lioness's? also, is that too many s's?

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
[reply][reply]
nite boo! (I'm scaring myself) [/reply]
Looking at fulla's pics? ;-) Either way, don't keep your hopes up, you're not asian and living in NZ :-D[/reply]

Dammit. And there was such a connection....

i'll reply to your pm later k? it is a bit long for me to read right now. off home i go!
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check the single girl thread, and yes, too many s's.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a trash can for useless information, I kept that on your file. I have a file with at least 3 entries for every ST'er. Your file says:

- Ex-swimmer

- Scary looking

- Only had sex with asians

:-D

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply] i'll reply to your pm later k? it is a bit long for me to read right now. off home i go![/reply]

PM? What PM? Is my computer trying to flirt with you and I don't know it??

Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are calling it a date, I think.
Quote Reply
Re: That single tri thread is nothing but trouble... [Lioness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ST rule: without pictures it didn't happen ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I leave for 2 hours and look what happens...
Quote Reply

Prev Next