Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Thank you Talbot Cox
Quote | Reply
This is tangent to my other thread that I posted WRT Kona coverage fro a fan's perspective. I just wanted to personally give a shout out to Talbot Cox and all his amazing YouTube Videos, we are lucky to have such exposure to all the pros from all over the world. I hope this is lucrative enough for you so that us as fans continue to get this amazing content that you provide us.

THANK YOU!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [CementBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CementBottle wrote:
This is tangent to my other thread that I posted WRT Kona coverage fro a fan's perspective. I just wanted to personally give a shout out to Talbot Cox and all his amazing YouTube Videos, we are lucky to have such exposure to all the pros from all over the world. I hope this is lucrative enough for you so that us as fans continue to get this amazing content that you provide us.

THANK YOU!!!!
Gotta 2nd this. Great to watch as a fan just trying to get some coverage and closer insight of the athletes!

(FYI, Need some Sebi action. He’s hilarious and I think being overlooked by many)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey guys I really appreciate it. I work my booty off to get you guys this stuff but at the end of the day its not work. I am on a freaking island having the best time of my life. At the end of the day I am just as much as a fan as you guys. :)

Lots of athletes including sebi planned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes , great work!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1000000000.....

Really can’t thank you enough for your contribution to the triathlon community, and the platform you provide to the athletes. We’ve never had this level of coverage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
Hey guys I really appreciate it. I work my booty off to get you guys this stuff but at the end of the day its not work. I am on a freaking island having the best time of my life. At the end of the day I am just as much as a fan as you guys. :)

Lots of athletes including sebi planned.

While you may be having the time of your life, no one else is doing this, so from those of us at home, to be virtually on the island and having a conduit to ask for what content gets into the "coverage", is totally awesome.

Now that we're on the weekend, I can actually watch some of this. Cementbottle has me in slave driver mode at work so I have no time during the week LOL!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
(FYI, Need some Sebi action. He’s hilarious and I think being overlooked by many)

I think that's just because he lives in Germany and tablot lives in the USA I assume
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [eggplantOG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eggplantOG wrote:
Culley22 wrote:

I think that's just because he lives in Germany and tablot lives in the USA I assume
But there sometimes in the same place...and i'm thinking Sebi would be pure gold in something like these vids. Love his disposition and sense of humor...and he is a bad ass.
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. Great work buddy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Simply can't thank him enough, I live for these videos when they drop. It's just so awesome to have that kind of insight into the athletes and just to experience the island in HD is awesome.

Sidenote: Why is Lionel on Ultegra cranks? I feel like Lionel has more than proved himself worthy of some Dura Ace equipment. Come on, Shimano!

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aerobean wrote:
Simply can't thank him enough, I live for these videos when they drop. It's just so awesome to have that kind of insight into the athletes and just to experience the island in HD is awesome.

Sidenote: Why is Lionel on Ultegra cranks? I feel like Lionel has more than proved himself worthy of some Dura Ace equipment. Come on, Shimano!

A crank is a crank is a crank! Lionel being the everyman hero needs to use kit that everyman can access....oh wait, I fogot that everyman on ST is rich enough for $2000 carbon cranks!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 love the videos. Not just that it gives an insight into the athletes, but the videos are very well done. I hope it's profitable enough for you (and the athletes) to keep doing this for a long time!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [TriStart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, love the videos. Keep up the great work!

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your content really adds an extra dimension to spectating ... thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Add me to the list of people who appreciate your work

Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
agreed here as well. love the vids, keep them coming man. you give us exposure to the pros that no one else is giving us.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed, thanks! You should set up a patreon account or something. I’d throw you a few bucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CementBottle wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!

Today's Sanders video was one of the best of this type I've ever seen, super interesting. Also following Gwen as well, enjoying these a lot.
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [eggplantOG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eggplantOG wrote:
Culley22 wrote:

Eggplant where you been????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tip of the hat to you sir!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep it up man! I watch all your content, and love it. You are definitely adding value to the fan experience of the sport and also increasing the reach of the athletes you cover!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Talbot Cox [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking the same thing this morning - I was going to start a thread saying the Talbot Cox vids are making me super jazzed for Kona, and I think you are doing an amazing job bringing the sport to the fans.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks also man! I can't stress enough the quality of the videos, the great content and awesome capturing of the essence of the sport and its people! Music is also great and my 9 year old thought so too! 🤙

"Discipline is the highest of all virtues. Only so may strength and desire be counterbalanced and the endeavors of man bear fruit."
Nikos Kazantzakis, The Rock Garden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I enjoy the videos - thank you.

Not sure how the comp models work via YouTube videos.

Is us ST’ers watching them enough to reward you? Do we all need to like them? Share them? Subscribe?

Please let us know, so that you can keep creating this content.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will there be a list or maybe you could start a single thread here for all the Kona videos as they come out? I don't follow a lot of triathlon athletes but would like to watch these videos as you release them.
Quote Reply

Prev Next