Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Talk to me about IM Wisconsin weekend
Quote | Reply
Doing 70.3 Wisconsin this September and I've never been to Madison before. I would love to stay within a few blocks of the race and am willing to pay a premium for it (always stay downtown in Chattanooga, for example). Any recs for walkable lodging would be great thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Talk to me about IM Wisconsin weekend [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hilton Monona Terrace....Right at the race site...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
Doing 70.3 Wisconsin this September and I've never been to Madison before. I would love to stay within a few blocks of the race and am willing to pay a premium for it (always stay downtown in Chattanooga, for example). Any recs for walkable lodging would be great thanks!

The Hilton at the Montana Terrace is usually sold out. Any hotel around the capitol square is super easy and close. Have stayed at The Best Western, the Concourse... both were great. There's an AC Hotel on the north side of square. A Hyatt Place, Hampton Inn, a DoubleTree and a Graduate all a few more blocks away... all would work perfectly fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stayed at the Hyatt Place for IM two years ago. Realized I forgot all my nutrition when I got to transition. Had plenty of time to walk back and get it. Vowed to never stay further than walking distance away in the future.
Quote Reply