Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TYR Torque Pro stock?!?
Quote | Reply
Have a race in 31 days and can't seem to get my hands on a TYR torque pro. TYR.com is out and QBP is out of stock. Anyone have any connections?

http://www.researchms.org/trifest/
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Torque Pro stock?!? [1fastbeaver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1fastbeaver wrote:
Have a race in 31 days and can't seem to get my hands on a TYR torque pro. TYR.com is out and QBP is out of stock. Anyone have any connections?

Kompetitive Edge has them in stock. Use code borgerendurance for 15% off. Their phone # is 866-348-5023 or 303-468-1067

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Last edited by: borgerendurance: Jan 2, 13 14:48
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Torque Pro stock?!? [borgerendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be a ra-tard, but it looks like they are sold out as well??? Was really hoping that someone from TYR would let me know when they will be in stock as I'm much rather EP one, but at this point just need it! Thanks for the help though.

http://www.researchms.org/trifest/
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Torque Pro stock?!? [1fastbeaver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1fastbeaver wrote:
I might be a ra-tard, but it looks like they are sold out as well??? Was really hoping that someone from TYR would let me know when they will be in stock as I'm much rather EP one, but at this point just need it! Thanks for the help though.

I checked with them, they have some. Give them a call. Also, I think you have to select the qty on their site somehow then put it in the shopping cart. I haven't bought from them online but I have heard a few people say it looks like the Qty shows 0, but this is the qty you have selected, not the qty in stock. You can change the Qty selected on that screen.

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Last edited by: borgerendurance: Jan 2, 13 19:06
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Torque Pro stock?!? [borgerendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply